I have worked within the education sector for over 10 years now across both my own projects and client work. My educational business currently drives 12 million visits a year via Organic search. Here’s how I can help you.
Organic search is about traffic of longevity and quality to drive your business long term. I have experience in scaling content and driving monthly visits within the educational sector.
They say the proof is in the results and I have been successfully buying and selling educational websites for the past 5 years. Furthermore, I have worked with multiple clients across the education sector to help them achieve more online.
Here are some examples of growth from my content strategies.
Analytics growth example:
SEMRush Traffic Growth Examples:
What I can do for you
By this point, you have managed to make it to my SEO for Education page and scroll down to this point. It’s now about finding the right person for you and your business.
Finding a genuine Digital Marketeer can be daunting; especially one within a specific sector. The varying prices, promises and claims online make this an impossible task. I am here to help you.
My job is really simple. I will grow your organic traffic via technical enhancements, link building and guiding you with your content strategy. Over the past 10 years, I have achieved this countless times within the education space and you will be working with a specialist who can guide you down the right path.
As a snapshot here is what I can do for you;
- Increase in your enquiries/sales: If you are looking for organic growth then essentially you want to push your ‘money’ terms and your primary goal is an increase in enquiries/sales. I have achieved this for my OWN WEBSITES which means I have confidence in my strategy.
- Qualified traffic growth: My campaigns are relevancy driven. Growing organic traffic is easy. My strategies are based upon your business goals and traffic which is relevant to you.
- Algorithm proof strategy: No website is safe from Google’s algorithm changes but having someone inside the industry who constantly monitors changes and tweaks is reassuring. I keep on top of how the landscape changes and apply this to my own and clients’ websites.
- Strong return on your spend: I typically drive a strong return on what you invest with me. My strategies are scalable and can be utilised long term with or without my services.
- Data-driven decisions not emotional: I’m a data-driven marketeer who will listen to the data when making changes on your campaigns. My actions will be driven by the data.
The three websites above were content-focused websites with existing rankings and authority within the search engines however none of the domains were achieving their potential.
Granted this same success may not be transferable to every website. However, traffic growth is achievable for all on a relative scale. Organic search and carefully crafted content can be the base for longevity for your business. If you are looking for viral content or high exposure social clickbait content then you have come to the wrong place.
We map our content to business benefit and deliver upper funnel traffic which in time will feed the lower funnel ‘money’ keywords. My content approach is based on long term ROI and not ‘exposure’.
How I work:
My approach is largely content-driven with a primary focus on scaling the amount of content you produce quickly. A lot of companies will put our regular ‘blog posts’ as it feels like the thing to do. My content strategies are based upon driving the right type of individuals to your website.
Unlike some agencies, my approach is based on longevity and not ‘churn and burn’. I’m not promising quick results however I can promise a strategy which will stand the test of time and help your business in the short, medium and long term. I can help you build great content which will rank well.
My personal focus on the education niche means I have a head start on other industry professional and can pass that experience onto you and your team. Although the principles are the same for all businesses my analysis is based on your industry and your goals.
The basic blueprint:
- Learn about your business
- Analysis of your current position (Traffic, rankings)
- Competitor/Industry analysis
- On-page optimisation
- Identify upper-funnel content opportunities
- Implement a content plan
- Drive lower funnel rankings/traffic
If you are serious about growing your traffic, then you need a strong budget for content production. My strategies involve the production of hundreds of high-quality pieces of content. The key is to produce high-quality content at scale and capture traffic relevant to your industry. Whether that’s in-house or outsourced (I can help with this) there is a requirement for a separate budget for content production.
Why me instead of an SEO agency?
There are A LOT of Digital agencies and those who specialise purely in SEO. They come from varying reputations from great to not so great. They all typically have something in common though, growth and overheads. Agencies tend to run over capacity with the volume of clients meaning you become just a ‘number’. My experience and focus on the education sector means you are really hiring a specialist who knows what you are trying to achieve and can help you achieve this.
Below is a snapshot of a few more reasons why I may be the right choice for your business.
- Traffic growth for multiple businesses within education.
- Successfully grown my own educational sites via the same strategies
- 10 years experience
- Hands-on management
- Work is completed by me
- Independent freelancer
- No account management
- Interested in my clients, not growth
- Typically works off day rates & billable hours.
- Honest, open and transparent